Friday, October 29, 2010

Dampier Getting Ready for Lift Off?

I'm currently sitting on the floor at Toyota Center (actually, I'm in one of the coach's seats on the bench) observing an incredible Read to Achieve event. I'm up here with Bert and Liana to get some ideas for use in the Rio Grande Valley.

I opened up my e-mail and found a handy dandy Google Alert (thank you Benny for turning me onto those) for Rio Grande Valley Vipers linking to this article.

I haven't found anyone to ask yet about the validity if the article. And, let's be honest. If it is valid I can't blog about it until they announce. If isn't, well, then it's a non-story anyway. So we continue to wait.

Once I read the article, I immediately went to the Houston Chronicle. Nothing. I checked Jonathan Feigen's twitter. Nothing. The way I see it, if it's happening with the Rockets, Feigen will know about it and have it up quickly. He breaks a lot of stories for the Rockets. So I won't believe the report until I hear it from him.

Still, it makes you wonder...

2 comments:

  1. I wish i could see therockets play at toyota are you going to wathc the opening night game. I enjoyed the watch party even though my eyes were blood shot. A nick name for annle is queen ester. A jewish queen who reinged in Babylon "the Morning Star". She has the bright effect on people, makes people day. Stephen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, we're going to watch the game tonight. Should be a blast

    ReplyDelete