Friday, October 15, 2010

The Season Approaches

It's amazing how every time you turn around there's something coming up quickly. Last year, after RGV Rocket Launch was over, we had nearly two months until the home opener. This year it's closer to one. Instead of going from October 8-to-December 3 without a game (no counting Vipers exhibitions), we're going from October 6-to-around mid-November without a game. Talk about speeding things up.

I like it, though. I don't like time off, and when the off-season hits, the only thing I want to know is next year's schedule and when we can get back to games. Game nights are my favorites because we get to make something memorable happen every single night.

--

In other news, the draft is approaching. November 1st is Draft Day. My good friend and former assistant Benny Gordon-Goldstein, who is now my counterpart in New Mexico, put together a Mock Draft. It's pretty cool. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment